Ritzert & Leyton provides a full range of personalized legal services and advice for the administration of estates and trusts. Our services include the following:
- Representing fiduciaries in the administration of the estates of decedents, minors, and incapacitated persons.
- Probating wills.
- Providing counsel to fiduciaries about marshalling and managing estate and trust assets.
- Preparing and filing inventories and accountings with the Commissioner of Accounts.
- Appearing at hearings before the Commissioner of Accounts and the Circuit Courts.
- Preparing and filing estate income tax returns for estates and trusts.
- Preparing and filing estate and gift tax returns.
- Responding to audits, administrative, and judicial inquiries.
- Litigating issues involving trusts and estates.
Administration of trusts and estates can be complicated, even for small estates. Fiduciaries often can save time and avoid errors by obtaining professional advice and assistance while administering an estate or trust.
To learn more about our services, contact John E. Ritzert Jr.